Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday night

Another busy night for me. I had errands to run, and again, Ben asked to tag along. Said he wanted to go to Target (one of the places I was going).

So, first went to UPS to pick up a package. Then went to a friend's place to borrow a crescent wrench so I can take my handheld shower head off, put the old one back on, then install mine in my new apartment. Headed to Target to return the utensil organizer (too big for the drawer) and a broken bowl. Got what I needed there. Ben decided to buy the new Keurig 2.0 (basically $200), and it came with a $35 gift card that he let me use to pay for my $28 purchase. So woohoo to that! :)

We then met up with previously mentioned friend and her husband at a restaurant to have a quick supper. Once we were done, Ben and I headed to my apartment with the stuff I got at Target. Since my internet was supposed to be installed by 5pm today, we were going to set that up, but Ben then realized that the modem router I bought wasn't going to work as it was meant for cable internet, but I was getting DSL *head desk*

So, we went back to Target to return the modem router I bought, and since they sold no DSL modem routers, we headed to Best Buy where I bought another one. Since I was tired of driving, we didn't go test it. So, hopefully that works!

And just an FYI, as with yesterday, while I was driving and we were walking around, Ben was on his phone again. Even while at the restaurant with his friends.

And as soon as we got back, Ben said he was going to go out and buy some gas. The gas station is maybe a total roundtrip drive of 5 minutes. So, include time to fill up and pay, and maybe 10 minutes in total. Yeah, Ben finally got back home... nearly 3 hours later.... O_o Still texting too... and when I jokingly asked if he went to a gas station an hour away, he merely said 'yeah'. Didn't give any explanation for his 3 hour absence. Okie dokie then...

Update: he's now in the kitchen setting up his new Keurig with his phone plugged into the wall socket on the counter. Apparently he killed his battery while he was out for 3 hours. I suspect he was on call with someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment