Thursday, October 2, 2014

Apartment Call

Well, this morning, I got a call from the apartment where I applied. My heart was thumping as the guy introduced himself. He called because he couldn't quite read the phone number of my previous landlord in South Dakota (he tried calling, but it said that number was disconnected). I explained my soon-to-be ex-husband gave that number to me, so if that number isn't working, maybe they can find another one. I ended up asking Ben over chat to give me the landlord's number and when I read it off on the phone, the guy exclaimed as he had been reading one number wrong.

Anyways, he said that besides contacting that landlord and waiting on the criminal history to return, he said everything was looking great and that hopefully I hear back before this weekend!

I am soooo relieved to hear that the application was going well :)

*keeping my fingers crossed I hear the words 'approved' and before this weekend*

No comments:

Post a Comment